Compact Multi-Service Platform
FR6008H Series is a Centralized Network Management Platform that provides 8 slots multi-service including Managed Media
Converter Card, OEO Converter Card, 1+1 protection switching card, CWDM/DWDM MUX/DEMUX Card, etc. All interface
cards, fans, management module Card and AC/DC Redundant Power Supply are hot-swappable, allowing online field
replacement. Management access can be achieved locally or Remote Standalone via the network by Web, SNMP, Telnet or
Console. FR6008H series together with the MUX and DEMUX can offer a complete solution for CWDM/DWDM transmission
that is space-efficient and cost-effective.
– Muti management access Telnet, Web, SNMP, CLI
– Single-slot design allows more slide-in-modules to be inserted in ION Chassis
– Based on Public MIBS
– 3xRJ45 interfaces, with Cascading function
– TFTP upgrade/backup of slide-in-modules
– Support Import/Export configuration files in human-readable and editable format
– Multiple community strings
Network Management information
- Network Management based on GUI, easy operation with graded management mode (common user, super user, and administrator).
- With centralized management and Top tree, several chassis can be managed in the same interface at the same time; with grouping management, any converter can be conveniently manipulated among many converters.
- Master/slave structure, providing management module (master, slave), maximum 4 chassis which can hold 128 fiber ports and RJ45 ports cascaded can be managed.
- Supporting protocols like CONSOLE, WEB, Telnet, and SNMP
Console management: Users can set up IP and users’ authority, display/control local and remote media converters with WINDOWS.
WEB management: Users can set up IP and users’ authority, display/control local and remote media converters with WEB on browser, such as IE
Standard SNMP protocol: It offers MIB files, convenient to be merged to the third party’s SNMP; users’ can set up 4 TRAP addresses, choose the TRAP irritation factor according to users’ needs, such as Link to Down for TX, and Link to Down for FX.
Special management software: Control center operates backstage with special management software, adopts information, and keeps in management PC hard disk as database. It can set up users’ authority and display/control local and remote media converters
- Supporting network device auto-sensing and adding
- Complete system information can be set up and displayed, including the name of the chassis, terrain information, related information of IP, constant operating time, and the versions of the hardware and software
- Real-time display of voltage and temperature on the cards of the media converters, the temperature of chassis, and report fault in time
- Supporting SFP/XFP, CWDM SFP/XFP, and DWDM SFP/XFP, and it can show the SFP/XFP information and digital diagnosis function
- Remote power off alarming, precisely distinguish remote failure
- Supporting LFP quickly locates the failure
- Equipment restart, system or module restart by management software, set-up information on each module will be stored spontaneously when power off
- Reset to factory set up or dip switch status are optional
- Each port at local or remote devices can be set up or tracked, including the connecting status, connecting speed, half/full duplex, port locked and LFP etc.
- Supporting Loopback and PRBS, precisely locating the failure, convenient for link test
- Supporting management within the bandwidth, managing remote equipment conveniently
- Powerful historical alarming and operating log information tracking and management function
- Supporting FTP online upgrading